TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
The Theatre Tokens scheme is operated by Society of London Theatre (SOLT), a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales (company no. 527227) whose registered office is at 32 Rose Street London, WC2E 9ET.
- You may only exchange Theatre Tokens for tickets to performances at theatres participating in the Theatre Tokens scheme at the time of redemption. A list of participating theatres is available on our Where To Use page. You acknowledge that participating theatres may withdraw from the scheme at any time. While SOLT uses its reasonable efforts to maintain an accurate and up to date list of participating theatres on the website, SOLT makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness and is not responsible for any errors or omissions on such list.
- Tickets are subject to availability and a booking fee may apply. You acknowledge that theatres participating in the Theatre Tokens scheme reserve the right to restrict the use of Theatre Tokens in respect of tickets for certain performances or events and/or to restrict or prohibit the use of Theatre Tokens in conjunction with any discounts and/or other special offers offered by the theatres including discounted group bookings at their sole discretion.
- Theatre Tokens may not be exchanged for tickets already supplied, other goods or cash, and are not transferable for value.
- To be valid when presented for exchange, the foil panel on the front of a Theatre Token must not have been removed or have been damaged in any way. SOLT has no obligation to exchange invalid Theatre Tokens, although it may do so in its sole discretion.
- If the value of Theatre Tokens exchanged by you exceed the price of the tickets purchased (including any booking fee), change will be given as Theatre Tokens, unless the amount of such excess is less than £1 when it will be given to you in cash. If the price of the tickets purchased by you (including any booking fee) is more than the value of the Theatre Tokens exchanged, you will be required to pay the balance.
- Theatre Tokens have no expiry date.
- Any request for a refund must be made directly by the purchaser (and not the recipient) of the Theatre Tokens to the relevant issuing retailer of the Theatre Tokens. Any refund made by an issuing retailer will be at the sole discretion of the issuing retailer in accordance with its applicable refund policy. If you have purchased your Theatre Tokens directly from SOLT, you have the right to cancel this order and receive a refund, provided that the Theatre Tokens have not been redeemed and you do so in writing to us by completing a cancellation form within 14 days of receipt of your order. The Theatre Tokens must be returned to us at your cost. SOLT does not give refunds in any other circumstances unless you have a statutory right to such a refund. Theatre Tokens cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Once you have redeemed your Theatre Tokens by exchanging the Theatre Tokens for tickets to performances at participating theatres, Society of London Theatre will have no further liability to you in respect of such Theatre Tokens. Your tickets will be subject to the terms and conditions of sale issued by the retailer from whom you obtained your tickets and any exchange or refund requests in respect of such tickets must be made directly to such retailer. Before exchanging your Theatre Tokens for tickets to performances at participating theatres you should ensure that you have checked the relevant retailer’s refund and exchange policy and if applicable any ticket insurance options.
- SOLT reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions of Sale at any time.
COMPETITIONS, PRIZE DRAWS AND PROMOTIONAL OFFERS TERM AND CONDITIONS
From time to time it may be possible to enter competitions or prize draws through the Website. There may be additional terms and conditions applicable to those competitions or prize draws and where any such additional terms apply, you will be notified of that fact and given an opportunity to read those terms and conditions before you enter the competition or prize draw.
10% Extra Free Offer
Where the 10% extra free offer is available, the following terms and conditions apply: Offer applies on every £10 of Theatre Tokens purchased. The maximum order value is £500 per household. The offer is not valid on greetings cards and postage. The offer is only available with the specific promotional code specified and up until the deadline date advertised with each offer. The offer is not valid when buying Theatre Tokens through a voucher exchange including, but not limited to, Virgin vouchers, Leisure vouchers, Sodexho Sayshopping vouchers, Compliments voucher or Post Office One4All vouchers. Standard Theatre Tokens terms and conditions of sale, above, also apply.